Our khaki period linen overalls are a classic item of the highest quality. Great for Goodwood, marvellous for Monza, perfect for Prescott!
Greycar overalls are made in England using an authentic heavy twill linen, especially sourced for us to accurately replicate the overalls of the 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s. Sizes are generous and available for ladies and gents from Small (36”) to XXLarge (54”).
· Manufactured in England to the highest standards
· Concealed button-up front
· Traditional tie belt
· Two large breast pockets, concealed button flap on right
· Two side pockets with access
· Rear rule pocket on right leg
Small – 36″, Medium – 40″, Large – 44″, Extra Large – 48″, XX Large – 54″